Don't forget we will be following the Opening Day Game and Picture schedule tomorrow, Saturday, 3/26/16. Hope everyone has a fun safe day of baseball!
Due to the weather forecast, Opening Day has been canceled. We will follow the Opening Day game and picture schedule on Saturday, March 26. The T-Ball Games that were previously scheduled for Saturday, March 26, will be played on Saturday, March 19. Those teams who were previously scheduled to play on Saturday, March 26, will be notified of their new game times. Other than these changes the posted game schedules will remain the same.
Opening Ceremonies and the Home Run Derby has been rescheduled for this Sunday, March 13 @ 2:00 pm.
The Opening Ceremonies for tonight has also been canceled due to the weather. Games for tomorrow have not been canceled and we will make a call on that as soon as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.
OPENING CEREMONY FOR ALL AGES IS TONIGHT AT 6:00 DUE TO THE WEATHER FORECAST TOMORROW NIGHT. PLEASE HAVE THE COACH OR TEAM MOM COME UPSTAIRS TO PICK UP UNIFORMS PRIOR TO OPENING CEREMONIES. WE WILL STILL HAVE THE HOME RUN DERBY AFTERWARDS. SORRY FOR THE SHORT NOTICE!
We will have a Park Work Night tonight starting at 5:00. We need all coaches and any parents that can to come out and help get the Park ready for the Season. Here is a list of what all we need to get accomplished tonight:
1. Make sure every outfield fence is secured to the top rail, along with the fabric.
2. Clean up the Park...trash
3. Repaint all foul lines
4. Cut grass on all fields
5. Put the new Air Specialty sign on the Major League Field
6. Check out the Sound System
7. Put picnic tables back out by the fields from upstairs
8. Clean the upstairs of the clubhouse
9. Put up the Home Run Derby stakes
10. Coaches Certification Test at 8:00